RE: [SI-LIST] : Coplanar Transmission Line

From: Shawn Carpenter ([email protected])
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 20:16:55 PST

Mark, Ray:

I've found another nice transmission line calculator HP AppCAD, that's also
free. It's made by HP, but not the EEsof division.

I downloaded it from:
  http://www.hp.woodshot.com

It has models for both conductor backed and non-conductor-backed CPW, as
well as a fairly large assortment of other transmission line types.

It also has an active circuit calculator. Worth checking out.

--Shawn
  [email protected]
  Sonnet Software, Inc.
  http://www.sonnetusa.com