Re: [SI-LIST] : DSO Selection

From: Ron Miller (rmiller@Brocade.COM)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 12:00:41 PST

If the data rate is 500 mbs, the maximum frequency is 250 mhz.

However, to get a good picture of the waveform, 3X or 5X or even 7X the
max frequency is required(odd harmonic content). 5X 250 would yield
1.25 Ghz and should give reasonable results.

Ron Miller

--
Ronald B. Miller  _\\|//_  Signal Integrity Engineer
(408)487-8017    (' 0-0 ') fax(408)487-8017