RE: [SI-LIST] : modeling languages (was: receiver jitter)

From: Muranyi, Arpad ([email protected])
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 13:24:38 PST

Jim,

I agree that the word "model" may be improper to be used
together with IBIS. However, good luck trying to get
people off of the habit of calling these IBIS files models.
This is similar to expecting people to not say "LCD display"
(Liquid Crystal Display-display), etc...

Regarding your comment below your signature, I would like to
get some clarification. What are you referring to in the
"bait and switch tactic" in connection with IBIS? Working
for Intel and being a promoter of IBIS, I don't see ourselves
doing that. What are you talking about? Please explain!

Arpad Muranyi
Intel Corporation