RE: [SI-LIST] : Coplanar Transmission Line

From: Roy Leventhal ([email protected])
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 09:05:45 PST

Jian,

My apologies if you took offense. I was refering to simulator companies. These
companies do seem to live in either the RF or the signal integrity world and not
in both very well.

Guess I should keep my opinions to myself. It's what I feel at this point. But,
I'll change if I see different evidence.

Best Regards,

Roy