RE: [SI-LIST] : Info about Xilinx Xchecker Cables

From: Patterson, Ken ([email protected])
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 12:12:27 PST

Go to http://support.xilinx.com and do a search on Xchecker Cables. There is a whole bunch of application info on these cables and their configurations in the Xilinx answers database.

Ken Patterson
Sr. Electronic Engineer
ADC/Pathway
777 Beta Dr.
Mayfield Village, Ohio 44143
(440)473-0270

-----Original Message-----
From: Jagdeep Singh [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2000 2:07 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [SI-LIST] : Info about Xilinx Xchecker Cables

Does anybody have information about two different Xilinx XChecker cables......

I NEED TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO.

I have found two varieties of cables on following web-site, but couldn't find out the difference between the two......
I tried searching whole web-site of Xilinx and their distrubutor, Insight, but couldn't find any page describing the two cables, except for a figure for one of them............

http://www.insight-electronics.com/cgi-bin/catalog.cgi?cart_id=8421325.20709&start=0&first=first&supplier=XIL&category=&keywords=XCHCBL&limit=10&search_request_button=BEGIN+SEARCH

The two cables are:

 Xilinx HW-XCHCBL LOGIC - FPGA - $ 495.000
 Xilinx UW-XCHCBL LOGIC - $ 235.000

With thanks,
jags

MailCity. Secure Email Anywhere, Anytime!
http://www.mailcity.com