Re: [SI-LIST] : High-Speed Materials {[DC] & SI-List}

From: [email protected]
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 11:07:44 PST

Chad Morgan and David Helster of AMP Inc. had presented a paper titled The
Impact of PWB Construction on High-Speed Signals in DesignCon'99. They
also had a booth presentation on the properties of different board
materials such as FR4, GETEK, Rogers 4350, and Arlon CLTE. If I remember
correctly, GETEK was the most cost-effective material for frequencies over
1 GHz.

Regards,
Ravinder Ajmani
PCB Development and Design Department
IBM Corporation - Storage Systems Division
Email: [email protected]
Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
.... Mark Twain

[email protected] (Alderete, Michael)@silab.eng.sun.com on
02/03/2000 09:49:24 AM

Please respond to [email protected]