Re: [SI-LIST] : si-list FAQ

From: Sainath Nimmagadda ([email protected])
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 14:06:35 PST

Nice idea. I was planning to do a FAQ type study on available simulation tools anyway. I would like to spend some personal time on this sub-part. I guess
there would be others who might be interested to contribute to this sub-part. It would be nice if we come up with some format for this project.

Sainath