FW: [SI-LIST] : Looking for shielded Din 41612 compatible connector

From: [email protected]
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 09:43:23 PST

Michael,

Please see our website selective loading interface feature at the following
address:

http://www.litton-wed.com/metcon2/form.html

We do not have integrated shielding between pin rows to reduce cross-talk in
our header/backpanel 2 mm product line.

I don't know if this is what you were looking for but you can view the
website for further information. Please call or email me if you have any
further questions.

Regards,

Thought some one at winchester might have a solution for this guy.
---------------------- Forwarded by Eric Montgomery/ESP/ACDIPE on 02/01/2000

"Greim, Michael" <[email protected]> on 02/01/2000 09:43:35 AM

Please respond to [email protected]