Re: [SI-LIST] : modeling languages (was: receiver jitter)

From: Jim Freeman ([email protected])
Date: Fri Jan 21 2000 - 17:39:23 PST

Hi Fred,
    Hspice will accomodate different models from different vendors but
not automatically. If scale is the same for different models, all you
have to do is rename the models from other vendors with a unique name
and edit the netlist to reference the same name. I have simulated up to
8 different technologies in the same simulation using this technique. I
have no idea how high it can go but I suspect the limit has to do more
with the simulation machine than the Hspice code.

Jim Freeman
P.S. I have been doing this with Hspice since '89.