RE: [SI-LIST] : 10 layer board stackup

From: Johns Daniel ([email protected])
Date: Fri Jan 21 2000 - 10:48:24 PST

This might be a dumb question -- I am just a computer engineer who is forced
out of necessity to deal with issues such as stackup!

In general, for SI considerations, why isn't the following a better stackup?

 sig top
 grd
 internal 1
 pwr (3V)
 pwr (5V, except for 12V/48V in one corner)
 internal 2
 grd
 sig bottom

Does it not seem like a hypothetical example?! ;~)

Thanks!

-- Johns