Re: [SI-LIST] : modeling languages (was: receiver jitter)

From: Jim Freeman ([email protected])
Date: Fri Jan 21 2000 - 09:24:36 PST

Hi Stephen,
    If "a _data_transfer_standard_, *not* a simulation model prototype." as you say below, then the term of art "models" that is used in the industry and
first promoted by Intel as such should NOT be used in connection with the term IBIS.

Jim Freeman
P.S. I have refrained from any further comments on this thread but revisionist history really syeams me. Intel is practicing the basic bait and switch
tactic with the attitude propounded below.