[SI-LIST] : minor si-list problem resolved

From: Ray Anderson ([email protected])
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 14:45:45 PST

If you attempted to send mail to si-list today and it never
was distributed or you tried to unsubscribe and received a cryptic
error message, please try again.

I'm trying to set up a digest version of si-list and I seem to have
inserted a typo in one of the config files (which I believe that
I've since repaired) that caused the whole list to malfunction.

-Ray Anderson
Sun Microsystems Inc.