Re: [SI-LIST] : High Speed Backplane Connector Recommendations

From: [email protected]
Date: Sun Jan 16 2000 - 16:21:22 PST

While I have no comment about the coplannar waveguide as
well as the orginal connector discussions, I would like to say
something about the LVDS receiver. As mentioned before, the
CMRR can never be ideal in high freq. D.C. has already complained
in this forum about the output signal edge jitter caused by the wide
common mode variation at the differential inputs, and I have a
similar headache. Supressing the high freq. ac common mode
is definitely a merit for reliable data recovery.

Regards,
Raymond

---------------------- Forwarded by Raymond Leung/QSA/AU on 17/01/2000 10:03

"Bruce W. Marler" <[email protected]> on 16/01/2000 03:47:35

Please respond to [email protected]