RE: [SI-LIST] : XTK vs ICX

From: Dan Bostan ([email protected])
Date: Fri Jan 14 2000 - 10:02:42 PST

call me at 408.752.0550/x111

thanks,

dan bostan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of
[email protected]
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2000 5:16 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [SI-LIST] : XTK vs ICX

Dear Gentleman,

My company is in the process of evaluation several Signal Integrity Tools
such
as XTK, ICX and Hyperlynx.
We eliminated Hyperlynx already. Our requirements are to design a 19 slot
chassis ( main card, backplane and several plug in cards). We have several
high
speed (622Mbs) BLVDS buses, ethernet, gigabit, OC12, OC48, 128 MHz 64 bit
DRAM
buses (1Gig), PECL We are focusing on model support, easy of use, rules
checking, what-if, multi-board, tool support.

I would be interested in any feedback as to your experience in using these
tools
(Pros and Cons).

Thanks
Tony