Re: [SI-LIST] : What's your favorite Screwy SI Concept?

From: [email protected]
Date: Thu Jan 13 2000 - 17:31:39 PST

I had run 3-D simulations using a certain length of trace, first running it
straight, and then giving it several 90 degree bends. I did not observe
any significant change in emissions up to a frequency of 2 GHz. In our
board designs, I freely allow use of 90 degree bends.

Regards, Ravinder
PCB Development and Design Department
IBM Corporation - Storage Systems Division
Email: [email protected]
Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
.... Mark Twain

Doug McKean <[email protected]>@silab.eng.sun.com on 01/13/2000
03:33:57 PM

Please respond to [email protected]