[SI-LIST] : re: [SI-LIST]: What's your favorite Screwy SI Concept?

From: Michael Vrbanac ([email protected])
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 21:32:19 PST

Re: The ongoing quest of finding out what the 20H rule is all about....

Dewa did some good background sleuthing and found a book describing
the 20H rule. That book, however, was not the one that I referred to
in an earlier email. Mr. Montrose's book did not even come to mind
at the time although it probably should have as a basic reference on the

rule. Sorry about that Mark! I was thinking of basic theory and
disciplines outside of EMC.

Michael E. Vrbanac