RE: [SI-LIST] : FCAL DB9 cable shield

From: Ravinder Ajmani (ajmani@us.ibm.com)
Date: Mon Jan 10 2000 - 13:20:47 PST

.

Jeremy,
I have placed below a paragraph from emc-pstc discussion group posting,
which should provide you the information you are looking for.

> This message is coming from the emc-pstc discussion list.
> with the single line: "unsubscribe emc-pstc" (without the
> quotes). For help, send mail to ed.price@cubic.com,
> jim_bacher@monarch.com, richn@sdd.hp.com, or
> roger.volgstadt@compaq.com (the list administrators).

Regards, Ravinder
PCB Development and Design Department
IBM Corporation - Storage Systems Division
Email: ajmani@us.ibm.com
Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
.... Mark Twain

Jeremy Stover <jeremy.stover@lsil.com>@silab.eng.sun.com on 01/10/2000
11:27:34 AM

Please respond to si-list@silab.eng.sun.com