RE: [SI-LIST] : FCAL DB9 cable shield

From: Ravinder Ajmani ([email protected])
Date: Mon Jan 10 2000 - 13:20:47 PST

.

Jeremy,
I have placed below a paragraph from emc-pstc discussion group posting,
which should provide you the information you are looking for.

> This message is coming from the emc-pstc discussion list.
> To cancel your subscription, send mail to [email protected]
> with the single line: "unsubscribe emc-pstc" (without the
> quotes). For help, send mail to [email protected],
> [email protected], [email protected], or
> [email protected] (the list administrators).

Regards, Ravinder
PCB Development and Design Department
IBM Corporation - Storage Systems Division
Email: [email protected]
Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
.... Mark Twain

Jeremy Stover <[email protected]>@silab.eng.sun.com on 01/10/2000
11:27:34 AM

Please respond to [email protected]