[SI-LIST] : OPENING SI Engineer

From: JOACHIM MUELLER ([email protected])
Date: Tue Jan 04 2000 - 06:39:56 PST

Newbridge Networks Corporation is a world leader in designing,
manufacturing, marketing and servicing multiservice, multi-access
communications networks. For company information please check our web
page
www.newbridge.com.

We are looking for an SI engineer to strengthen our growing team of
people working on challenging high speed board
design projects. The position is open at our R&D headquater in Ottawa,
Canada.

JOB DESCRIPTION:

- be involved in the hardware design cycle from start to finish
- provide SI requirement and solutions to the design team
- work with digital designer to identify SI critical parts
- perform SI simulation (most of it done with XTK)
- evaluate SI model quality (IBIS, SPICE, XTK)
- work with layouter on layout solution
- perform high speed signal and noise measurements on prototypes

This opening targets an SI engineer with a minimum of 3 years
experience, but we will also consider strong candidates showing a
potential to grow fast into the position. We will welcome international
applications as well.

If you are interested please submit your resume to me directly

Joachim Mueller