[SI-LIST] : IBIS datasheets for PCI and DDR

From: [email protected]
Date: Tue Nov 16 1999 - 08:23:36 PST

Hello All,

My modeling group has a need for a generic IBIS datasheet that would
represent the full range of the PCI spec. I guess it would be pretty easy
to make from the spec (except the VT tables), but I figured why reinvent
the wheel. A behavioral HSPICE model would be nice, too. We're planning
to use these models in simulations to evaluate spec compliance.

I'm also looking for the same thing for the DDR SDRAM spec.

Greg Edlund
Advisory Engineer, Critical Net Analysis
IBM
3650 Hwy. 52 N, Dept. HDC
Rochester, MN 55901