Re: [SI-LIST] : Posting of Commercial Messages on si-list

From: Ray Anderson ([email protected])
Date: Fri Nov 12 1999 - 10:11:12 PST

You learn something new everyday. I wasn't aware that the dacafe.com site
existed. I just checked it out and it appears that is custom designed
for just the sort of thing that was recently suggested here on the list.

check the following URL:

        http://www.technicalcomputing.com/EDATools/pcsigint.html

There is a listing of SI tools from numerous vendors. There is also a
link to a form provided for new vendors to add themselves and their
tool offerings to the list.

-Ray

> Given that Sun already provide a wide ranging site for the
> marketing and information dissemination of information on
> Design Automation tools on http://www.dacafe.com, do we really
> need yet another place for us software vendors to get their tool
> capability listed?
>

> --
> Regards
>
> Mike
> | Mike Ventham - Vice-President Engineering, |
> | Quantic EMC Inc Headquarters |
> | Croft House, Chilcompton, 191 Lombard Ave, Winnipeg, |
> | Somerset, UK, BA3 4JA Manitoba, Canada R3B 0X1 |
> | Tel: 44 (0)1761 232191 Tel: (204) 942 4000 |
> | Fax: 44 (0)1761 233549 Fax: (204) 957 1158 |
> | Email: [email protected] http://www.quantic-emc.com |

In the BODY of message put: UNSUBSCRIBE si-list, for more help, put HELP.