[SI-LIST] : Recent Software Vendor Postings

From: Richard L. Knapp ([email protected])
Date: Thu Nov 11 1999 - 10:32:49 PST

As a member of the SI-List, and a software vendor at the same time, I
have
to take exception to the recent postings of software vendors to this
list.

I felt that this has been an exchange of technical ideas, problems and
thoughts. Left alone, it could degenerate into a flurry of
by software vendors such as us.

Somehow thought this was not the intent, but if permissible, I would
love to
broadcast our products worldwide. We offer a wide array of products,
for
SI, EM, HF, and Circuits. All used by a great number of the members
here.

Thoughts?

- Richard

Richard L. Knapp
Director of Sales, Corporate Strategic Accounts
Ansoft Corporation
Voice: (310) 796-2255 (Pager if not in)
Fax: (310) 796-2225 fax
Email: [email protected]