RE: [SI-LIST] : Oscilloscope probe manipulator

From: Gardiner, Scott ([email protected])
Date: Tue Nov 09 1999 - 14:38:27 PST

Cascade Microtech makes a nifty probe holder called the E-Z Probe Positioner
(see URL below); but I'm afraid it is not very inexpensive....I would say at
least the price of the Tek device mentioned below. However, I like using it
as it does the job nicely and holds it's probe in position quite well.

But who knows, making your own might its benifits.
http://www.cmicro.com/cmicro/html/accessories_index_data_16.html

Regards,
Scott Gardiner
Intel Corp.