Re: [SI-LIST] : Comment on Johnson's article

From: [email protected]
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 22:24:32 PST

Murata will go to full scale production in February 2000 and prices will go down
(they say).

Johnni

Please respond to [email protected]
To: "'[email protected]'" <[email protected]>
cc: "'Herr Hluscu'" <[email protected]> (bcc: Johnni
      Friis/Teknologiafd/GAAB/VKI)
Subject: AW: [SI-LIST] : Comment on Johnson's article

results are very good, but costs and availybilty very poor!

I hope AVX will came up much faster with this coponents.

Andreas Lenkisch
Trenew Electronic GmbH