RE: [SI-LIST] : IBIS Models

From: Muranyi, Arpad ([email protected])
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 12:25:55 PST

The statement in the message below mine not entirely true. IBIS models
usually
have typ, min, and max data, which are usually derived at different
temperature
conditions. If that is all you need, you are all set. If you need more
information on temperature dependencies, you will have to use multiple IBIS
models which are generated under the temperature conditions you are
interested
in. If you can't get such IBIS models you will have to use SPICE.

Arpad Muranyi
Intel Corporation
====