Re: [SI-LIST] : 12 Gb/s BERT - opinions wanted

From: Brian Young ([email protected])
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 09:39:46 PST

This is not off the subject. Signal integrity and bit error rates are fully
inter-related. Please post any responses to this request for information
to the list. Thanks.

Brian

[email protected] wrote:

> I know this is slightly off subject, but I'm researching the purchase of a
> 12 Gb/s BERT transmitter, of which I've found three available (Advantest,
> Anritsu, and H-P). Does anyone out there have one of these that is willing
> to offer any comments (good or bad) from experience with them? If so, I
> would appreciate any input you can provide in private e-mail please. Let's
> not clog up the list with it.

* Brian Young                           phone: (512) 424-8189 *
* Somerset Design Center                  fax: (512) 424-8836 *
* Motorola, Austin, TX                      [email protected] *