Re: [SI-LIST] : Definition of Hi-Speed (UC)

From: Daniel Roganti ([email protected])
Date: Fri Nov 05 1999 - 23:25:07 PST

Donald,

Yes, I agree.
I've been trying to "educate" those about this necessity.
I try to find as much material to use as reference to help cut down the learning curve.
Shortly, we'll have our first SI course hosted here.
My work focuses on Processor platforms, I arrived here recently, about 2yrs ago.
And the current mindset at our location has no experience in it.
I know this would be valuable to our group.
Please send a copy of your Presentation.
reply to my email address below

thanks
Daniel Roganti
[email protected]