Re: [SI-LIST] : [Fwd: Majordomo results: Looking for highspeed buffer parts]

From: Jonathan Dowling ([email protected])
Date: Fri Nov 05 1999 - 20:38:23 PST

Kevin,
Although I am officially allowed to comment only on the
133MHz Coppermine FSB, I have my ears to the wind to
receive any news of portentious consequence and will interrupt
my day of succoring widows and orphans to respond...

The Athlon processor bus is rumored to be point-to-point
with 100MHz strobes clocking on both edges for 200MT/s
performance. No clock/strobe buffering is required.

A fully extracted Athlon processor card model is rumored
to exist in Quad XTK format (ISF). It is most likely
provided as a prenatal service for pregnant OEMs.

Jonathan Dowling

=====