Re: [SI-LIST] : [Fwd: Majordomo results: Looking for highspeed buffer parts]

From: Jason Zheng ([email protected])
Date: Thu Nov 04 1999 - 19:17:37 PST

Steve,

  Thank you very much for the reply!

  The 240 Mhz part is to buffer the clocks from clock synthesizer
to multiple ASICs as a clock source. The ASICs have 3.3v IO but
are 5V tolerate. I saw and IDT part# IDT74ALVC16244A that may
be promising. Have you had any experience with that part?

  Do you know of any GaAs vendor that may provide faster
parts for my needs? I wonder what people use for buffering
the clocks for AMD's 200 Mhz system clock or DDR clocks?

  Can you give me a pointer for the GAL part#/vendor info?

  Thanks in advance!

-Jason