RE: [SI-LIST] : Micro Noise

From: Yehuda D. Yizraeli ([email protected])
Date: Wed Nov 03 1999 - 20:20:28 PST

Hi All,

        Just to add something we just found out good to think of: Does scan make
chips to fail, does it test the chip at all, is it under-test or over-test,
how can we correlate test conditions to real life operation mode. We would
like to do it faster, but design the chips with minimal power supplies
width. I think this is very important topic and would like to hear ANY data
on it.

                        regards, yehuda