[SI-LIST] : Reply to Definition of Hi-Speed (UC)

From: Lum Wee Mei ([email protected])
Date: Tue Nov 02 1999 - 22:53:10 PST

A BIG BIG THANK YOU to all who have responded and in the process of
responding. It has made my days bright and sunny (have been raining for
the past weeks over here). I can never thank you all enough for the
wealth of information given in your replies.

Hope to hear and learn more from anyone of you again.
Best Regards - Wee Mei