From: Norm Ebsary (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Date: Tue Nov 02 1999 - 14:43:16 PST
Senior Systems Hardware Engineer
DTI's Product Development Center located in Boca Raton, Florida is
looking for a senior systems hardware engineer for a full-time position.
The individual will be a member of the R&D team, and will be primarily
responsible for the architecture and design along with implementation
and testing of complex telecommunication systems/modules. System level
architecture with telecommunication and/or datacommunication protocols
as how they relate to next generation networks are strongly preferred.
This position requires the following:
· A college degree in BSEE or equivalent.
· 10 to 15+ years' experience in system architecture, design and
implementation desired in the communications industry.
· New product specification and design.
· System architecture including hardware/software trade-offs.
· High Speed Digital Design methods, helpful with compliance experience.
· Programmable logic design and simulation, preferably utilizing VHDL.
· Experience with system or board level simulation tools.
· Working knowledge of Motorola MPC860 or other High MIPs RISC
· Familiarity with related FCC, NEBS, ANSI or BellCore standards.
· The ability to work in a team environment as well as lead projects.
6601 Lyons Road, Suite E1
Coconut Creek, Florida
The best approach for next generation network solutions
Over the Top!
**** To unsubscribe from si-list: send e-mail to email@example.com. In the BODY of message put: UNSUBSCRIBE si-list, for more help, put HELP. si-list archives are accessible at http://www.qsl.net/wb6tpu/si-list ****
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Tue Feb 29 2000 - 11:39:32 PST