Re: [SI-LIST] : Definition of Hi-Speed (UC)

From: sweir ([email protected])
Date: Mon Nov 01 1999 - 14:08:33 PST

Please refer your boss to the first paragraph of Jack London's "To Build a
Fire". This comprehensive tale of SI, and EMC takes place in the Alaskan
wilderness. The key quote is "... but to him it was just a number." He dies.

If his attention span is longer, purchase "High Speed Digital Design" by
Dr. Johnson.

Regards,

Steve.