[SI-LIST] : Seeking RF/microwave case study

From: Ronda Faries ([email protected])
Date: Mon Nov 01 1999 - 09:19:22 PST

I'm hoping someone on the list has a good RF and microwave "story" to
tell in the form of a "case study" article for the next issue of Printed
Circuit Design magazine. Our case story articles detail a particular
problem or set of problems and how company X approached and solved the
problem(s) through software tools, process or methodology changes,
design changes, etc.

If you're interesting in writing an RF/microwave case study article--or
sharing your story with a staff writer--contact me "offline" via e-mail
or by phone.

Regards,

Ronda Faries
Editor in Chief