Re: [SI-LIST] : IMAPS conf on Interconnects above 1,000 MHz

From: Mike Mayer ([email protected])
Date: Tue Oct 26 1999 - 12:56:14 PDT

> God save us all from would be emperors of the software
> universe. Is it time someone introduced Microsoft to the wonders
> of ISO standards and their national equivilents? I have suffered
> in this way as well.

Well, their strategy is simple -- break everyone else's mailer and
they will submit and buy outlook. We are switching to outlook in the
near future -- "since some mail clients are not Y2K-compliant we need
to standardize on one client for everyone" -- the Y2K excuse :-).

Mike Mayer                               Artesyn Communication Products, Inc
Senior Hardware Design Engineer          Madison, WI
[email protected]                http://www.artesyn.com/cp