[SI-LIST] : IMAPS conf on Interconnects above 1,000 MHz

From: Eric Bogatin ([email protected])
Date: Mon Oct 25 1999 - 08:50:59 PDT

Hi guys-

I wanted to let you all know about an IMAPS workshop coming up on Jan 17-18,
2000 in Austin TX, on "Future Digital Interconnects over 1,000 MHz". Last
year was the first such workshop, and the title then was "Interconnects over
500 MHz". There were over 60 attendees with two full days of presentations,
and lots of discussions and chances for networking.

If you are interested in more info, I have attached the call for papers
announcement.

If you have questions, please contact me off line, or Rick Sigliano, the
technical chair, at [email protected]

If you are interested in presenting, I am chairing the session on design
tools, and the session on connectors. Please send all abstracts on these
topics to me. All others, you can send to Rick. The deadline for final
program selection is coming up fast, so please contact me soon if you want
to present in my sessions.

I look forward to seeing you there!

--eric

Eric Bogatin
BOGATIN ENTERPRISES
Training for Signal Integrity and Interconnect Design
26235 W. 110th Terr.
Olathe, KS 66061
v: 913-393-1305
f: 913-393-1306