AW: [SI-LIST] : Effect of low Zo for unterminated lines

From: [email protected]
Date: Sun Oct 24 1999 - 16:13:27 PDT

Andreas,

It is very true that a responsible chip designer should handle the
reliability issue very conservatively in order to keep your product
robust. Besides, electromigration is a life span problem. The
conservative figure of the running current is trying to assure the
mean time of failure which for a ordinalry chip should be higher
than 10 years. The other thing is if the ambient temperature is alway
kept much lower than the max. limit, say, 70C, the life time is much
longer.

Regards,
Raymond
---------------------- Forwarded by Raymond Leung/QSA/AU on 25/10/99 09:09

"Andreas Lenkisch (Trenew)" <[email protected]> on 23/10/99 23:59:16

Please respond to [email protected]