Re: [SI-LIST] : Effect of low Zo for unterminated lines

From: [email protected]
Date: Thu Oct 21 1999 - 18:37:59 PDT

Vinu,

You've hit the spot. Yes, many datasheets do not specify the max. freq.
in terms of reliabilty, and I have no idea why they should be absent.
However, I think every decent chip supplier should have some figures
for internal purposes. Better ask your supplier.

True. I agree with your contemplation on the electromigration limit.

Too much for today, I have to go back to my circuit noise problem :-).

Raymond

---------------------- Forwarded by Raymond Leung/QSA/AU on 22/10/99 11:37

Vinu Arumugham <[email protected]> on 22/10/99 10:46:29

Please respond to [email protected]