[SI-LIST] : SI Position at Compaq

From: Bill Doss ([email protected])
Date: Wed Oct 20 1999 - 14:16:46 PDT

Hello All,
Just a quick note. Compaq has an open position in Houston
for an SI Engineer with experience in Quad or Spice. If you
are interested, send me an email, and I will send you the
requirements. [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>

Bill Doss
Manager, Simulation Tools and Models Group
Compaq Computer Corporation