[SI-LIST] : XTK model question

From: John Phillips ([email protected])
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 15:12:43 PST

I have a AMD K6-III ibis version 3.2 model that I'm converting to QUAD
XTK
format. This is the first time I have used a multi-driver ibis model
with this
tool. When I have run the conversion tool ibis2xtk (for simplicities
sake I'm
creating only a typical model) and run MTest to generate TIME-TO-VM, I
receive a
warning message that states

WARNING 712: <K6STD_O_K6STD_IOA> <UNKNOWN> indicates V5.2- auto-current
control.
If you wish this to be a current control model (ECL) you MUST
use the CURRENT_CONTROL_MODE command in the .mod file.

I understand this to mean that the VI curves overlap for the high and
low states
in the operating range of the driver.

As this is a CMOS device am I right in believing that this is not likely
to be a
current controlled device. ?

How should I go about correcting the model ?

thanks in advance

john
White Cross Systems Limited
3A Waterside Park