RE: [SI-LIST] : IBIS models at Gbit speeds

From: ªL´Â·× ([email protected])
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 16:18:30 PST

Hi,
Indeed, XTK model contains a few number of points compared to IBIS after
doing IBIS2XTK. However, plotting both, you will find that they are quite
match with each other.
XTK will automatically increase points at the truning corner of waveform.
The accuracy of simulation is not suffered.

John Lin
SI engineer at Quanta Computer Inc.