Re: [SI-LIST] : Online Field Extractor

From: Ray Anderson ([email protected])
Date: Sat Nov 06 1999 - 15:09:33 PST

Chris-

        I tried out your field solver and it appears to work quite
well. I was wondering if you might provide the list readership a
short description of how it works. A lot of engineers shy away from
tools that they are presented with with no supporting background information
(I know I do).

        I noticed that it spawns a process 'ez2d' from one of the cgi
scripts. Is it calling Ansoft ez2d or is the name just a coincidence?
Any info would be appreciated.

        Thank for your efforts and for making it available on the net.

-Ray