RE: [SI-LIST] : XTK multiboard simulation using amp spice connector models....... ..

From: Abe Riazi ([email protected])
Date: Thu Dec 02 1999 - 10:13:39 PST

    What I meant by the statement "TMP program has some important
limitations when executed in conjunction with a .net file" is that when
I state in the .gcf file:

    ANALYSIS_MODE = NETS_FILE_ONLY

   and create and specify the appropriate Nets file, the TMP searches
for models beyond the limits specified by .net , and in the Model NOT
FOUND section of the tmp.log it includes models beyond the scope imposed
by the net file. I find this undesirable.

   Regards,

   Abe Riazi