[SI-LIST] : bibliography for SI related books

From: Eric Bogatin ([email protected])
Date: Thu Dec 02 1999 - 05:32:48 PST

Frank, Mike and others-

For a listing of current and classic reference books on SI and EMI related
topics, please check the bibliography I posted on my web site:
http://www.bogatinenterprises.com/, then go to the resources section, under
bibliography. I added links to the ordering page at Computer Literacy for
each of the references. If any one has suggestions or recommendations for
good books I might have left off, please drop me a note and I'll check them
out.

(Thanks to D.C. for reminding me about Bill Blood's MECL Handbook, and to
many others for suggesting Dally and Poulton's book, Digital Systems
Engineering!)

--eric

Eric Bogatin
BOGATIN ENTERPRISES
Training for Signal Integrity and Interconnect Design
26235 W. 110th Terr.
Olathe, KS 66061
v: 913-393-1305
f: 913-393-1306