Re: [SI-LIST] : IBIS datasheets for PCI and DDR

From: Mikhail Khusid ([email protected])
Date: Mon Nov 22 1999 - 08:48:30 PST

Doug,

Encrypted Hspice model is a proprietary feature of Hspice,
and thus cannot be supported by other vendors of Spice.
Although many people use Hspice, many people like myself
do not use Hspice and do not consider Hspice to be necessarily superior.
Besides, I would feel rather uneasy using something which I cannot
control or understand and blindly believing that the vendor's
models are totally and completely correct. As we all know, that is
not necessarily always the case.

Michael Khusid

yanagawa <[email protected]> on 11/21/99 05:17:07 PM