Re: [SI-LIST] : IBIS datasheets for PCI and DDR

From: Rachild Chen ([email protected])
Date: Tue Nov 16 1999 - 17:57:05 PST

Ha..Ha,Amen!

There is so many people caring about the modles like me.I have a big trouble in models.I ever asked IC vendors for the spice models by NDA.But they gave me the macro spice models and have many mistakes.It need many times feedbacks
when I get the right spice models.It is too troubling.

In the same times,I get many IBIS models from IC vendors.So many errors in these models .I think they are trash and give us too much error informations.So I want to know how you treat models.

I think the IBIS needs improvement and considering more parameters to meet high speed analyse.

Regards,

Rachild