RE: [SI-LIST] : TDR Analysis: Layer Peeling Algorithm using Matlab

Dima Smolyansky ([email protected])
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 09:39:39 -0800

Hello, Christian:

It's really great that you published the Matlab implementation of the =
peeling algorithm. However, your Matlab file states that the reflected =
waveform must not be a superposition of incident and reflected, which is =
normally the case for TDR instrumentation, and it is not a trivial =
timing task to separate the two. What kind of instrumentation do you =
guys use, and how do you achieve this separation?

Thanks,

-Dima
=3D=3D=3D
Dima Smolyansky