RE : [SI-LIST] : RE: TDR modeling

Weber Chuang (WeberChuang@via.com.tw)
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 10:24:14 +0800

Hi Dima and all,
Thanks for all your feedback. What you say seems to be what we could
only do with the T-junctions today, but how about the gnd/pwr rings within 2
layer and/or even 4 layer BGA substrate, is building 2/3D models with tools
and then extract the parameter the only way toward?
And more, how about guard trace and shunt trace, could somehow TDR also help
on this? We have TDR from Tek, but didn't purchase IPA. Thanks for any
input!

Best Regards

ChingFu Chuang