RE : [SI-LIST] : RE: Models & EDA Vendors

Weber Chuang ([email protected])
Fri, 20 Nov 1998 10:25:10 +0800

Hi Dima and all,

Do you have any comment for modeling package and board for
multidrop/T-junction nets and pwr/gnd ring, I have difficulties on that,
thanks for any input.

Best Regards

ChingFu Chuang
http://www.via.com.tw
Very Innovative Architecture -- The PC chipset company.