Re: [SI-LIST] : Substrate modeling

R.S.Krishnan ([email protected])
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 14:45:53 +0531

Steve,

Thanks for your quick response. I shall try to locate
these works when I get the time.
Since I dont have time, a simplistic model would do.
For eg. I remember seeing an empirical model some time back
that used R-C where the RC product is determined
experimentally (say 150-200pS). Then it described ways of
choosing R and C values to meet this time constant.

I dont exactly remember the details of this paper.
Either this or any other simplistic model would do great for me.

Best regards
Krishnan