RE: [SI-LIST] : RE: RC terminations on multidrop busses

John Fisher ([email protected])
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 15:25:48 -0800

Hello,

Something related and of interest I think.

A new component available from AVX is called |Z| chip. It is an AC termination (R in series C) both in an 0805 SMT pkg. They had limited values a few months back;

100 pF, 47 Ohm
68 pF, 51 Ohm
47pF, 100 Ohm
33pF, 150 Ohm

Hope this is helpful, Regards

John

John M. Fisher -- Cisco Systems -- [email protected]
170 W. Tasman Dr., Bldg G, San Jose CA 95134-1706
__ _ _
\/
Signal Integrity Engineer, Enterprise Line of Business
N6PFN